The doctors and staff at Nova Pediatric Dentistry want to assure you that we have taken extensive measures to ensure a safe and clean environment so that we can provide dental care without fear or concern. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and all recommended CDC guidelines closely.
Please be assured that you can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional steps to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Comprehensive patient screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness; in-ofﬁce patient screening for symptoms prior to receiving treatment.
- Precautionary staff screening: All staff members are screened daily for any symptoms of illness. Temperatures of staff members are taken twice daily.
- Continued adherence to all standard healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, eyewear), respiratory hygiene / cough etiquette, sterile instruments and devices, and disinfection of treatment rooms and surrounding surfaces after each patient.
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the ofﬁce and frequent cleaning of high-touch common areas.
- Enhanced in-ofﬁce air ﬁltration: installation of medical grade H13 HEPA air puriﬁers throughout the ofﬁce and use of extra-oral suction unit during dental procedures (when applicable).
Thank you all for your continued support of our newly opened practice. We value your trust and strive to continue delivering the very best care possible.